Monday, 18 July 2011

Dragonfly Nymph

I got these shots of Dragonfly Nymph on Friday extraordinarily as far as I am concerned in a neighbours garden pond, only, six foot long. They emerged up the lily stems But the Dragonfly's have not emerged in the cool, wet weather we have had over the weekend, I fear the worse.

Apologies for the lack of comments on the blogs I usually frequent, goggle has become hideous, I make a comment it wants my password, I enter my password, it makes the comment and then states the action could not be completed. Suggestions on a postcard, that's all I can use!





All shots taken with Sigma 50 - 500mm lens

2 comments:

John said...

Hi Mike,
What a fantastic photography blog! Some great shots of the dragonfly crawling uo the stem to starts its emergence! Love the Spot Fly from an earlier posting, one of my favourite birds!
J
Follow me at HEDGELAND TALES

Mike Randall Bird Photography said...

Thanks very much John and thanks for following, will look forwrd to following your blog.